April 1, 2015

Black and Bart

Good morning,

For my first post I had a thousand ideas. I wasn't sure what the best way to introduce myself and at the same time my personal style would be.
After hours of going through all the pictures that I'm planning to share with you, I decided that a fun, casual outfit would be the best way to say hello to the blogging world again.  Mainly because I'm overly obsessed with the sweater I'm wearing. And let's be honest, who wouldn't be?

So today I'm sharing with you an outfit I would wear during daytime or as I did on this occasion for an evening out with friends.

Black and white sneakers, black skinny jeans, this glorious Bart sweater, to add a fun touch to this casual look, and my favorite jacket, the  Saint Laurent bomber.

I can't wait to read your reviews on this outfit, and I truly hope you love it as much as I loved wearing it.







Jacket: Saint Laurent; Sweater: HM; Jeans: Comptoir des cotonniers; Sneakers: Jimmy Choo 

                                                                                                         

Have a wonderful begging of the eastern holidays and if you are in Barcelona or planning to come here make sure to enjoy the first rays of sun of the year. I sure will!

Love,

Chloé

No comments:

Post a Comment