March 27, 2015

Welcome to Style according to Chloé

Hello babes,

Two years ago I started this blog, and by the end of last summer I realized I couldn’t keep up with it and my studies at the same time.  So I decided to put it aside for a while and focus on my academics instead. 
Meanwhile I started a new Instagram account where I posted a glimpse of my everyday life. But as the winter term ended I realized how easy things are becoming for me and how much I miss writing new posts and sharing in a more extended way my everyday adventures on here. 

I’m conscious that in order to make a blog entertaining, persistence and hard work are fundamental. So as I was saying since my studying duties have become easier, probably ‘cos I’ve gotten used to the routine and I’m much organized and focused now than I was in October, I feel like spending some of my free time on here again. 

So I can happily say that from April 1st Style according to Chloé is going to be an active blog once again. I can’t wait to show you what I have in store for you guys, and little by little introduce you to all the new ideas and projects I’ve planned for my blog. 

Stay tuned for my first post!

Love,




Chloé

No comments:

Post a Comment